Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Importance of Style For Bags

When we are buying a bag, we need to consider many factors such as the brand, price and the style of the bag and so on, and I have to admit that the brand, the price and the style of the bag are all very important, and they are three main factors to decide whether a bag is good or bad. However, in my opinion, I think that the style of the bag is the most important one among three factors. The bag is not only an object to hold things for girls, and it is also an important decoration for us. And it could match with our clothes, shoes and even scarves and so on. Of course, we should not confine to the clothes we are wearing at present at all, and we could match it with the clothes we want to buy or the clothes in the closet already.

chanel classic bags,, ,,Chanel evening bags,Chanel bags online,

If a bag is not harmonious with our clothes, it will appear very strange to other people even when it is a LV bag with good qualities. I lay stress on the overall look without caring whether it is branded at all. When I go shopping to buy bags, I will see its style at the first sight, and as long as I fall in love with its style and think that it could match with my clothes well to make me more charming and more attractive, I would buy it immediately without caring how much it costs, and even it is very expensive I still buy it at risk of hanger. It is just my opinion, and I know that many people just prefer branded bags all the time, actually, you still need to spend much extra money on it, because if you take a LV bag, you must make it harmonious with your clothes, otherwise even LV bag will be wasted by you. The author is a keen buff of replica LV handbags If you are interested in collecting ,replica Suede handbags.

No comments:

Post a Comment